Register and join us this year for AIC 2011. Conference rates are per person
Registration fees include:
- Friday workshops and weekend General Sessions: $399 per person
- Special Saturday Tour to Alcatraz for spouses and traveling companions: $75 per person
- Includes private, escorted motorcoach transporation;
- roundtrip transporation to Alcatraz Island;
- luncheon at Boudin Bakery on the wharf;
- backroom tour at Boudin Bakery and
- all conference meals
We accept most major charge cards, Paypal (and personal check if paying at the door).
- Admittance to conference venue, AIC Friday Workshops and AIC Weekend General Sessions;
- Admittance to the AIC Technology Showcase;
- Friday Continental breakfast, Lunch and Dinner
- Saturday full breakfast, Lunch and Dinner and
- Sunday full breakfast
- Souvenir program guide
The 2011 Conference Venue
Book your room now for this year's conference at the Four Diamond Hyatt Regency Santa Clara, located near Great America Amusement Park and just a few minutes from San Jose International Airport!
We've arranged for a special AIC room discount of just $99 per night- our fourth year at this price! This special rate is only available when you book your room through this private AIC Hotel link- bookings made through on-line booking sites, such as Expedia, Travelocity or others, will not feature this special rate.
But hurry! The AIC room rate block is limited. When the block is sold out, we may not be able to extend this special rate!
The Santa Clara Hyatt Regency features:
- Special conference negotiated $99 per night room rate (our room rates have not changed in 5 years!);
- Free parking for local attendees;
- Upgraded meals throughout the conference including sit-down hot breakfasts;
- Reasonable prices and special conference discounts at the three on-property restaurants featuring Sushi, classic American or Mediterranean cuisine;
- Complimentary shuttle service from the San Jose International Airport to the hotel;
- Newly appointed rooms- the hotel recently completed a $12 million renovation bringing it to Hyatt standards;
- Quiet, restful nights- the hotel is situated far from major sources of noise pollution such as freeways;
- Special tee times and discounted rates at the Santa Clara Golf & Tennis Club located adjacent to the hotel;
- Conference functions will take place at the adjoining Santa Clara Convention Center
- ...and more